Strategic value creation
Buying and selling real estate isn’t just about the transaction. It’s about the insight and intelligence that goes into the execution of the strategy.
That’s why we leverage our deep market knowledge with precise underwriting and creative marketing to provide our clients with best in class services.
Our Capital Markets group offers comprehensive real estate transaction services to a global client base. A trusted advisor to real estate owners and operators for more than 30 years, we source investment opportunities and provide investment sales execution for clients in Canada, the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We’re creative in our approach to bring you intelligent acquisition and disposition solutions. Looking beyond the transaction, our team is able to source future opportunities to maximize returns and value.
We combine our local, national and international experience with the best multi-disciplinary team and leading market intelligence to gain exceptional access to both domestic and international buyers seeking investment and development opportunities. We have also built valuable relationships bringing off-market investment and sales transactions to private and institutional clients.
We specialize in innovative debt financing solutions, giving our clients maximum flexibility for their transactions.
Investment sales/portfolio sales
- Investment advisory
- Acquisition services
- Corporate finance, including sale/leaseback
- Asset marketing and disposition
- Asset recapitalization
- Market research
- Strategic consulting, valuation and appraisal
- Transaction management, due diligence, financial analysis
- Joint venture advisory and equity raises
Debt and mortgage services
- Credit tenant lease structured finance
- Conventional and CMHC-insured loans
- Mezzanine financings
- Second mortgages
- Portfolio financings
- Bridge financings
- Participating loan
- Construction and term mortgages
- Credit facilities
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
Featured TransactionsView All
- Regina Office Report Q4 2019
- Regina Retail Report Fall 2019
- Regina Industrial Report Spring 2019
- Regina Office Report Q4 2018
- Regina Office Report 2018
- Regina Office Report 2017
- Debt Market Monitor (July 2020)
- Edmonton Office Market Report (Q1 2020)
- Winnipeg Industrial Review (Q1 2020)
- Metro Vancouver Industrial Overview (Spring 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (June 2020)
- Calgary Industrial Market Report (Q1 2020)