Ensure business continuity and profitability
Avison Young's Data Centre Advisory Practice assists CIOs and CFOs with their data centre and IT strategy. The demands on IT are increasing, forcing organizations to rethink their data centre strategy. In addition, the continuously accelerating pace of business change is driving extreme demand for IT infrastructure agility, and most companies simply cannot keep pace. Making the right data centre decisions is crucial to your company's bottom line, and will impact how you strategically conduct business in the 21st century.
True Data Centre Consulting
The members of Avison Young Data Centre Advisory Practice have true technology backgrounds, having run and managed data centres for leading data centre and telecommunications providers. Our pedigree, combined with a true data centre consulting approach, allows us to provide our clients with extensive solution options that extend far beyond simple real estate transactions, including market assessments, data centre deployment strategies and financial analysis. Our knowledge of how occupancy costs, site location, fibre optics, and technology trends impact individual businesses – along with our understanding of provider offerings in the market – allows us to provide a unique service approach.
The Avison Young team is able to handle requirements ranging from large free-standing data centres to "non-real estate" solutions such as managed hosting, cloud services, interconnect arrangements and simple rack deployments. We also are involved in emerging technology solutions such as containerized and modular data centres.
Our unique backgrounds and experience allow us to bridge the gap between "traditional" real estate decision making and the highly-evolved complexities of IT real estate. We align data centre strategies with each client's goals and objectives.
We bring years of experience to every client and view each assignment as more than a transaction. We forge long-term relationships with our clients and go above and beyond, regardless of the size of their need. Avison Young's global network and principal-led culture, along with leading market knowledge, helps ensure the best possible results for our clients.
- Market analysis
- Transaction services (sale, lease, wholesale/retail colocation)
- Site selection
- Provider selection (outsourcing, managed services, hybrid cloud)
- Provider representation
- Project management
- Valuation services
- Investment sales
- Debt & Equity service
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Greater Montreal Office Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Rapport du marché des espaces de bueraux, Grand Montréal (Printemps 2019)
- Greater Montréal Office Market Report (Spring 2019)
- Avison Young 2019 North America, Europe and Asia Forecast (January 2019)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Fall 2018)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2018)