Ted Davis joined Avison Young in 2010 as Broker of Record of the Southwestern Ontario office where he grew the operation to offices in Waterloo Region and London, Ontario. In 2019, Ted transitioned to Managing Director of Avison Young’s Toronto West operations in addition to Southwestern Ontario. Prior to joining Avison Young Ted was a Broker with a large commercial real estate company where he started in 2004 in their Mississauga office.
Ted Davis also has experience operating a business management and investment firm based in Southwestern Ontario. He has donated his time with speaking engagements at a number of professional organizations along with presentations at Universities and Colleges. Ted is involved in a number of charitable organizations.
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Toronto Real Estate Board Commercial Division (TREB)
- Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors (KWAR)
- London St. Thomas Association of Realtors (LSTAR)
Education and Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Canadian Institute of Management (CIM)