Solutions for your changing needs
Managing your leased and owned portfolio across asset types and geographies is challenging and complex. As your business needs change and markets fluctuate, you need long-term transaction strategies that support your business goals, reduce your occupancy costs and give you flexibility.
Our strategic transaction management services leverage our extensive market knowledge, expert brokerage capabilities, consulting services and project management expertise to give you portfolio-wide solutions that deliver results.
We develop consistent, efficient processes across your entire portfolio. We work with you to maximize site selection, proactively address occupancy issues and aggressively negotiate leases to maximize value.
Our comprehensive breadth of services includes acquisitions, build-outs, dispositions and renewals, and includes:
- Strategy development
- Site selection and acquisition
- Lease renewals and negotiations
- Sublease and dispositions
- Tenant representation
- Market research and consulting
- Alternative workplace strategies
- Sustainability best practices
- Project/construction management
- Mortgage services
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Greater Montreal Office Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Rapport du marché des espaces de bueraux, Grand Montréal (Printemps 2019)
- Greater Montréal Office Market Report (Spring 2019)
- Avison Young 2019 North America, Europe and Asia Forecast (January 2019)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Fall 2018)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2018)
- Greater Montreal Area Office Market Report (Fall 2017)
- Edmonton Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2017)