Rob Greer began his career in Commercial Real Estate in 2003 and joined Avison Young in 2007. Since then, Rob has become one of the top brokers in the industry completing over $1.8 billion in sales transactions and consistently earning a spot on Avison Young’s Circle of Excellence list. In 2017, Rob was recognized as the #1 Top Producer across Avison Young Canada.
Rob has managed numerous complex transactions in a variety of asset classes, including multi-family, development land, and office and retail investments. Recognized for continually raising the marketing standards of commercial brokerage, Rob’s extensive market knowledge and leading-edge marketing strategies have enabled him to regularly set pricing records and exceed vendors expectations.
Rob is frequently featured as an expert investment specialist on real estate panels including events held by CREW, UDI, NAIOP and the Vancouver Real Estate Forum. He also believes in giving back to his community and is a regular supporter of Covenant House, Vancouver Children’s Hospital and the JCC.
Affiliations et certifications
Professional Associations & Designations
- BC Apartment Owners and Managers Association (BCAOMA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Marketing Management - British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Real Estate - Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- Commercial Pilots' License