Optimize your assets to improve business performance
More than any other asset class, your industrial real estate assets have a direct and significant impact on your business performance. Securing the right facilities and optimizing their financial and operational performance is critical. Emerging technologies, production and workflow processes, distribution, access to supply and labour, warehousing and supply chain operations can all be optimized with the right industrial space.
Avison Young’s industrial professionals combine extensive real estate expertise, leading-edge market research and in-depth knowledge of the unique issues facing the industrial market to develop comprehensive, integrated solutions that make your business faster, smarter and more profitable.
Working with owners and occupiers of industrial space in a broad variety of sectors, we deliver a comprehensive and integrated offering of consulting, transaction and management services.
Our services include:
- Industrial leasing
- Industrial sales and acquisitions
- Project leasing
- Lease and sublease
- Sale and leaseback
- Design/build and build-to-suit
- Land acquisition and disposition
- Property management
- Mortgage services
- Project management
- Project and construction management
Driving high performance supply chains
Avison Young is a founding member of The Supply Chain Solutions Alliance, a group of best-in-class professional firms committed to driving improved business performance. Our supply chain experts work as a collaborative team, partnering with clients to integrate strategy and execution in profiling,optimizing and monitoring supply chain performance. Through an innovative data management program, we can help you reduce the cost, time and risk associated with complex supply chain systems.
Our supply chain solutions include:
- Land use planning/provisions
- Logistics and supply chain solutions
- Lease audit
- Sustainability consulting
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Fraser Valley, BC Industrial Report (Summer 2019)
- Metro Vancouver Industrial Overview (Spring 2019)
- Vancouver, BC Industrial Report (Spring 2019)
- British Columbia Real Estate Investment Review (Year-End 2018)
- Burnaby/Coquitlam, BC Industrial Report (Winter 2019)
- Metro Vancouver Industrial Overview (Fall 2018)
- Richmond/Delta, BC Industrial Report (Fall 2018)
- Fraser Valley, BC Industrial Report (Summer 2018)
- Metro Vancouver Industrial Overview (Spring 2018)
- North Shore, BC Commercial Real Estate Market Report (Spring 2018)
- British Columbia Real Estate Investment Review (Year-End 2017)
- Vancouver, BC Industrial Report (Winter 2017)