Build long-term value across your portfolio
Managing real estate investments demands long-view strategies backed by in-depth knowledge of market dynamics, and the acumen and agility to capitalize on short- and long-term trends. Bringing all this intelligence together creates a well-managed portfolio that will generate stable income and growth while reducing vulnerability to ever-changing economic conditions.
We provide original and intelligent strategies for your real estate portfolio.
We have professionals on the ground in major markets who specialize in all major property types. They understand market factors and anticipate fluctuations. They proactively uncover opportunities and risks and are poised to respond quickly and efficiently. They combine this deep market knowledge with client goals, philosophies and risk tolerance to design integrated investment and asset management solutions for the full investment lifecycle.
From portfolio strategies and acquisition services, to day-to-day asset and property management of real estate assets, to long-term strategic planning and international reporting for your portfolio, we ensure the right resources are dedicated to the business of managing your real estate investment requirements and achieving exceptional risk-adjusted returns.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Calgary Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- Debt Market Monitor (February 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (January 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (December 2019)
- Debt Market Monitor (November 2019)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Edmonton Investment Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Future Forward: The Rise of Urban Enclaves in Metro Vancouver
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q4 2018)
- Greater Toronto Area Multi-Residential Investment Review (Q2 2018)
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q4 2017)
- Greater Toronto Area Multi-Residential Investment Review (Q3 2017)