Build long-term value across your portfolio
Managing real estate investments demands long-view strategies backed by in-depth knowledge of market dynamics, and the acumen and agility to capitalize on short- and long-term trends. Bringing all this intelligence together creates a well-managed portfolio that will generate stable income and growth while reducing vulnerability to ever-changing economic conditions.
We provide original and intelligent strategies for your real estate portfolio.
We have professionals on the ground in major markets who specialize in all major property types. They understand market factors and anticipate fluctuations. They proactively uncover opportunities and risks and are poised to respond quickly and efficiently. They combine this deep market knowledge with client goals, philosophies and risk tolerance to design integrated investment and asset management solutions for the full investment lifecycle.
From portfolio strategies and acquisition services, to day-to-day asset and property management of real estate assets, to long-term strategic planning and international reporting for your portfolio, we ensure the right resources are dedicated to the business of managing your real estate investment requirements and achieving exceptional risk-adjusted returns.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
ESG factors critical to responding to social movements and the pandemic
The effects of recent social movements and the pandemic have shed light on the importance of Environmental, Social and Governance factors and wellness in business. There is increasing awareness that ESG factors are connected to a company’s long-term performance. Amy Erixon dives into these topics and share insights on the ESG and wellness factors that are vital to consider as part of business strategy.
- BC Investment Review (Year-End 2019)
- Future Forward: The Rise of Urban Enclaves in Metro Vancouver
- BC Multi-Family Investment Report (Fall 2017)
- British Columbia Real Estate Investment Review (Mid-Year 2017)
- Debt Market Monitor (July 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (June 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (May 2020)
- Calgary 2019 Year-End Investment Review
- 2020 Multi-Family Forecast for Winnipeg And Surrounding Areas
- Capital Debt Market Update - Spring 2020
- Debt Market Monitor (April 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (March 2020)