Maximize every asset for competitive advantage
As a landlord, your business depends on attracting and retaining the right tenants to maximize the value of your assets. In a highly competitive and data-driven market, you need to be up-to-the-minute on macro and micro market trends and the data behind them to position your assets for competitive advantage.
With best-in-class marketing and a full suite of research capabilities, our leasing professionals can find the right tenant, increase leasing rates and help you get the most out of every asset.
We provide landlord representation and agency leasing services for some of the largest global real estate owners and operators, local and entrepreneurial owners and developers, institutional owners, international asset advisors and local investors. Our expertise includes everything from new "ground-up" construction leasing to repositioning existing or older assets for competitive success in local markets. We also offer a wide range of complementary services like property and project management to effectively support your assets.
We leverage our national network and deep knowledge of relevant markets and their dynamics to maximize your asset value: whether you are increasing or rationalizing your existing real estate portfolio.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Toronto West Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q3 2019)
- Toronto North and East Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- Greater Toronto Area Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- International Retailers Entering Canada Infographic
- Toronto West Office Market Report (Q4 2018)
- Greater Toronto Area Industrial Market Report (Q4 2018)
- British Columbia Multi-Family Investment Report (Fall 2019)
- Downtown Vancouver Office Tenant Profile Report (Q3 2019)
- Edmonton Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2019)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Edmonton Investment Market Report (Summer 2019)