Sequencing your real estate needs
Real estate requirements for life sciences companies are technically complex, capital intense and atypical for real estate service providers whose principal focus is office or warehouse space. Time-to-market and funding are the crucial factors driving innovation and successful new pharmaceutical product launches, which in turn, require laboratories, vivaria, pilot plants and manufacturing facilities. Avison Young’s specialists understand the pharmaceutical product life cycle as well as the technical complexities that can create significant budgetary and scheduling risk. We’ve successfully addressed the risks that surround real estate decision making throughout all phases of the product life cycle and across all technical aspects of planning, designing, engineering and constructing any type of life science space.
The centerpiece of Avison Young’s approach is how we integrate our clients’ technical and financial requirements into the deal negotiation process, ensuring these requirements are incorporated accurately into the transaction documents. This fully-integrated process enables our team to develop innovative strategies with credible budgets and schedules at early transaction stages, providing clients with the facts needed to make more fully-informed decisions.
As each transaction evolves, our value engineering and budget monitoring capabilities ensure real estate solutions are planned and designed with requisite scalability, and are completed under-budget and on-schedule, thereby optimizing the clients’ real estate assets. This fully transparent, risk averse, “cradle-to-grave” model creates seamless continuity and allows complete flexibility, maximizing the efficacy of each client’s internal resources on either a portfolio or transactional basis.
- Strategic Real Estate Planning
- Site Selection
- Pre-Lease Budgeting and Scheduling
- Lease Negotiation
- Site Evaluation Due Diligence Oversight
- Consultant Team Selection, Engagement and Oversight
- Post-Lease Project Management
- Construction Management
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Greater Montreal Office Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Rapport du marché des espaces de bueraux, Grand Montréal (Printemps 2019)
- Greater Montréal Office Market Report (Spring 2019)
- Avison Young 2019 North America, Europe and Asia Forecast (January 2019)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Fall 2018)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2018)