Managing projects for the good of your business
No matter how straightforward or complex, every project has risks. When things get off track, it can be costly and disruptive for your business and your people. The right partner can help you mitigate risk by managing even your most complex projects on time, on budget and in line with your strategic objectives.
We partner with you to help you confidently meet your project and business goals. First, we listen. Then, we bring together a team of a multi-disciplined, experienced professionals, structured to meet the demands of your project and complement your internal team.Applying our deep experience and market knowledge, we help you define your business and project goals—from vision to execution to finished project.Our experience and proven track record across different types of projects and industries, andour national network, means we bring unmatched market intelligence and perspectives to deliver the best possible result.
We assist in the evaluation of stay-in-place renewals, consolidations and restacks. We help with relocations to leased or purchased buildings. We also lead out-of-the-ground development projects.
We integrate leading sustainability practices into everything we do:
- Pre-lease / development services
- Project implementation services
- Workplace strategy and occupancy planning
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
Beyond the Space with Avison Young, Greater Toronto Area
In our third feature of the video series, Beyond the Space, we explore workplace strategy considerations including design, strategy and project management with Avison Young’s Brent Kingdon, Shelley Corallo, Jesse Fragale and Jordan Morrison. Featured in Oxford Properties, Royal Bank Plaza ‘Workplace Innovation Challenge’ space.
- Greater Montreal Office Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Rapport du marché des espaces de bueraux, Grand Montréal (Printemps 2019)
- Greater Montréal Office Market Report (Spring 2019)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Avison Young 2019 North America, Europe and Asia Forecast (January 2019)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Fall 2018)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2018)