Mackenzie Leyland joined Avison Young in 2015 to work on the Industrial Team with Ryan Kerr, Garth White, and Joe Lehman. Focusing in the Surrey, Langley, Richmond, Vancouver and Delta markets, Mackenzie assists in the sales and leasing of commercial properties and industrial zoned land. Mackenzie specializes in marketing strategy, property analysis and valuation, client coordination, reporting, and transaction management.
Mackenzie attended Dalhousie University, where she received her Bachelor of Management degree, was President of the Rowe School of Business Management Society, and competed on the varsity volleyball team. Prior to joining Avison Young, Mackenzie worked as a Sales Assistant and Client Coordinator specializing in industrial sales & leasing at Cushman & Wakefield since 2011.
- AY Vancouver: “Outstanding Performance in a Support Role” – Winner 2016 & 2017
- AY Corporate: “Young Gun Award” – Nominee 2016
- Bachelor of Management - Dalhousie University (2011)
- Real Estate Trading Program - Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
Professional Associations & Designations
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Board of Directors 2017 & 2018