Better managed buildings. Better business.
Managing real estate assets effectively can make a significant contribution to your bottom line. Great property management delivers improved valuations, funds from operations, tenant retention and return on investment. We deliver innovative real estate management solutions that support your strategic business objectives. Our integrated management and reporting services are effectively executed by a dedicated team of professionals.
Our experience and expertise span commercial, retail and industrial property types, and draw on all of the resources and expertise of our global organization. Our long-standing history of successful property performance is built on honesty, trust, and personal service. That means we are ready to assist whenever you or your tenants need us.
Our dedicated team is always accessible and responsive to you and your tenants. We leverage technology for optimal efficiency, while never forgetting the importance of the personal touch.
We deliver a customizable reporting platform and services for intelligent value creation that maximizes the return on your investment. And our national network allows us to scale with you, depending on your strategic growth plans and requirements.
Avison Young is committed to ensuring sustainability best practices are part of our daily building operations. Since 2001, we’ve met industry-recognized standards including BOMA BEST and LEED-O+M. Our professional, LEED-AP staff has deep experience in implementing sustainability strategies, bringing lessons learned, insight and a sound track record of high performance.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Greater Montreal Office Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Rapport du marché des espaces de bueraux, Grand Montréal (Printemps 2019)
- Greater Montréal Office Market Report (Spring 2019)
- Vancouver, BC Industrial Report (Spring 2019)
- Avison Young 2019 North America, Europe and Asia Forecast (January 2019)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Fall 2018)
- Avison Young North America and Europe Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2018)