We highlighted De-globalization as a trend to watch in 2020. Little did we know that the COVID-19 pandemic would accelerate existing currents and introduce a new set of drivers that could have significant impacts more quickly than anticipated.Read more
Strategies that drive retail performance
Today’s retail market is demanding and complex. You need to understand and respond to ever-changing consumer and market trends, continuously identify opportunities and make investment decisions quickly and confidently. We focus on delivering strategies that drive your retail performance and growth, for today and in the future.
We provide deep market intelligence on trends and opportunities in the relevant markets that are part of your expansion plan.
Our team of retail experts has deep insight as well as accurate and timely local and market intelligence to identify and capitalize on opportunities. Whether your expanding into new markets or growing your presence in an existing one, we partner with you to create flexible solutions that will drive your strategic multi-market growth. Our collaborative, integrated service structure helps ensure consistency and efficiency across your entire portfolio.
Our extensive knowledge, expertise and track record include all forms of retail, from small bay leasing to street front, specialty retail, outlet retail services, enclosed malls and large format retail. And we offer a wide range of complementary services to effectively support and grow your branded presence across key markets.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Commercial Real Estate Properties Nova Scotia
- 2021 National Outlook for Canada
- The Future of Retail (March 2020)
- Edmonton Retail Market Report (Mid-Year 2019)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Canada's Retail Landscape & Mall Performance Infographic (Spring 2019)
- International Retailers Entering Canada Infographic
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q1 2019)
- Winnipeg Office Review (Q2 2019)
- Canada’s Retail Landscape and Mall Performance Infographic (Spring 2018)