Camille Ladouceur is a Project Manager in Avison Young’s project management division, working in real estate and architecture since 2014.
Her years of experience in interior design have allowed her to develop the ability to understand, design and visualize space long before it is built. Her ability to communicate and understand her clients, to target their different needs and to help them realize their project has become a passion for which she loves to surpass herself.
Over the past few years, she has developed an unparalleled ability to adapt, which makes her the best person to manage the multiple situations that a real estate project can generate. Juggling deadlines, budget constraints and the imponderables of construction sites are elements that stimulate her.
2014 : Technical College Diploma in Interior Design – Cégep du vieux-Montréal, Montréal
2008 : College Diploma in Contemporary Dance, Visual and Performing Arts – Cégep Montmorency, Laval
Areas of specialization
- Compiling the project information about the space planning program, the built environment requirements and building constraints
- Conceptual spatial programming (blocking plans)
- Administer the procurement process for all aspects of the project: project team, furniture and construction
- Project team management including architect, engineer, suppliers and general contractor.
- Information technology and audiovisual solution integration
- Key link between the client and project stakeholders during the entire project
- Development of furniture solutions and inventory evaluation
- Establishment of phasing and moving scenarios
- Overviewing the management of the relocation
2015 : IES - Illuminating Engineering Society : lighting training
2015 : REVIT Improvement Training : Procad Consultants
- OEAQ, OPQ and OPTMQ
- Maples Fund Services (Canada) Inc.