A Real Estate Broker since 1997 and in the commercial brokerage business since 2014, François's role is mainly to target new businesses that could, to their advantages, use the Corporate and Strategic Real Estate services offered by Avison Young. His main objective is to reduce the operating cost structure of these new clients and, most importantly, to create value and to improve their real estate performance by benefitting from the guidance and expertise of our seasoned team.
Because of his unique and personal approach, François is also called upon to share his knowledge and experience as a certified consultant/coach internally and as needed, with clients. The intention is to propose new strategies and creative solutions that sometimes go beyond real estate, all with the goal of concretely optimizing the employees' lives and the companies' overall performance.
Credentials and professional affiliations
- Certified Professional Coach in P.C.I., Institute of Integrative Body Psychotherapy of Montréal
- Certified Professional Coach, Coaching de Gestion inc. / The Institute for the Development of Human Potential
- Integrative years 1 and 2 Program in Conscious Communication (based on Marshall Rosenberg’s “Nonviolent Communication, CNV” approach
- Promédia study program (radio, television, technology and internships)
- Real Estate Broker, member of OACIQ
- Member of I.C.F. (International Coaching Federation)