Developing databases since 1995, Kenny has built a wide range of information systems including leasing, project management, order tracking, shipping, accounting, payroll, sales, customer service and supply management. He is always focused on providing the best user experience for his software by making it intuitive, reliable, and flexible.
Beginning at Avison Young in 2010, he supports the DRS team, building many custom tools to help them best serve their clients. Kenny has helped expand the DevRealTM Database leasing system to almost 300 tables of information and over 60 reports. Adding features such multicurrency, bilingual displays, an executive dashboard, increased security, and dynamic sorting on reports. Being able to change our systems to perfectly suite our clients need gives us a level of flexibility beyond our competition, giving another edge to our already vigilant team.
Credentials and professional affiliations
- Computer science studies (3-year program), Vanier College
- Creative arts studies (2-year program), Vanier College
- SQL Server, VBA programming for MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Java Script, HTML, CSS, C++
- DevRealTM Leasing system: a custom database for tracking corporate leases with a suite of various financial and warning reports.
- Budget Cost Monitoring: a system for budgeting the detailed costs of a project with supplier procurement.
- Sales forecasting: an automated, self building Excel spreadsheet for evaluating upcoming revenue.
- Implemented quality control procedures and tools including the Lease Commitments verifier. Another automated self building Excel spreadsheet that independently calculates leasing financial data to verify the reports that come from the leasing system.
- Provides custom SQL queries for our clients.