A veteran of IT, with over 20 years experience in software development and management of IT projects, Lukasz oversees the development of the client database, and is responsible for the solution architecture and technology research.
With good working knowledge of the full spectrum of the IT landscape, he ensures that efficient and innovative custom solutions are delivered to clients on time and using best practices to respond to business needs of wide range of enterprises. With Kenny Martin in his development team, no challenge is too complex and client satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
Lukasz joined the team in 2012 and became part of the Avison Young family after the joining of the Montreal operations of Avison Young and Devencore in 2021. In addition to his support for Corporate Solutions team, he also provides a range of business intelligence solutions for the internal Finance and Brokerage departments.
Credentials and professional affiliations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, Concordia University
- Diploma of college studies in computer science and technology, Dawson College
- IFRS lease accounting module for the DevRealTM complete with data entry process, reports, and calculation process.
- Franchise Module for customers tracking details of their franchised operations.
- Data integrations connecting HR, Accounting and Sales systems to one common data warehouse.
- Data export module capable of encrypting and exporting data packages to client.
- Geo-location module for interactive locations representation.
- Mailer module for sending event-based notifications, mail campaigns, holiday cards.
- Internal business intelligence systems.
- Accounting tools and processes for fiscal period closing and regulatory reports.
- Codebase versioning with auto-update function.