Pascal joined Avison Young in 2021 following the acquisition of Devencore where he served as Director of Marketing and Brand development since 2016. With over 10 years of experience in marketing, Pascal has substantial expertise in full-service commercial real estate including Tenant representation, Industrial, Capital Markets, Agency leasing and Project Development.
Pascal joined Devencore after serving as a National Marketing Manager at a prominent commercial real estate firm. In this capacity, Pascal was responsible for developing and implementing a marketing plan for various business lines before specializing in tenant representation. He also contributed to professional business development activities while effectively developing and executing a variety of marketing initiatives to drive revenue.
Credentials, professional affiliations and accomplishments
- Business Administration and Management, Graduate level – John Molson School of Business
- Communication Studies & French Studies, Undergraduate level – Concordia University
- Top Support Award, JLL Canada (2016)
- Marketing Firsts and Best Practices Award, JLL (2013)
- Concordia University Dean’s Lists (2001)
- Member of the Golden Key Honour Society
Area of expertise
- Tenant representation
- Capital markets
- Project development
- Landlord representation