Karl joined Avison Young in April 2019, bringing his dedication, work ethic, and strong analytical skills to the team. He has more than six years of experience as a commercial real estate Broker in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where he started and developed his career at Sergio Castro Imóveis, a company established in 1949 and the leading commercial real estate brokerage in Rio. With a US $305 billion GDP (2017) and a population of 17 million, Greater Rio is the second-largest regional economy and financial centre in Latin America.
At Sergio Castro, Karl worked with portfolio clients renting, selling, and managing prime multifamily, corporate, and industrial developments and redevelopments. He also oversaw the businesses of the company’s foreign clients and was able to improve his verbal and written communication skills in English, French, and Spanish.
Karl is the 2020 Emerging Leader Ambassador for Avison Young's Winnipeg office.
- Enrolled in the Master of Theological Studies program, Wycliffe College, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, The University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Class of 2020
- Social Science Undergraduate Program, Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Curitiba, Brazil
- Certificate in Real Estate Transactions, SAEI, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Ambassador, 02/2019 - Ongoing
- Deer Lodge Centre, Spiritual Care Visitor & Lay Worship Leader, 02/2019 - Ongoing
- St. Luke's Anglican Church - Hospitality Drop-In, Dishwasher, 08/2019 - 04/2019
|1501 Braecrest Drive||
1501 Braecrest Drive
|5 Acres of Land For Sale||
330 Creek Bend Road