Insight and intelligence for your business
Real estate holdings represent a significant portion of your company’s total assets. Realizing the potential of those assets—economically and strategically – is essential to optimize your business performance. Our Consulting and Advisory team works with you to understand your strategic objectives, identify and evaluate improvement opportunities and provide advice and action plans for meeting your short- and long-term goals.
We put our expertise and experienceacross a broad range of industry sectors to work for your business. From strategic analysis and planning to valuation consulting and consulting studies, we leverage the strength of our national network to deliver relevant and timely insights to drive your business success.
Our strategic counsel gives you the intelligence you need to respond effectively and efficiently to changes in physical, legal and economic business and investment conditions. Our capabilities include:
- Market studies
- Due diligence
- Feasibility studies
- Lease/purchase evaluation
- Optimum use studies
- Realty tax appeals
- Occupancy cost reviews
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- British Columbia Multi-Family Investment Report (Fall 2019)
- Debt Market Monitor (May 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (April 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (March 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (February 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (January 2020)
- Debt Market Monitor (December 2019)
- Debt Market Monitor (November 2019)
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q3 2019)
- Debt Market Monitor (October 2019)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Debt Market Monitor (September 2019)