Strategies that drive retail performance
Today’s retail market is demanding and complex. You need to understand and respond to ever-changing consumer and market trends, continuously identify opportunities and make investment decisions quickly and confidently. We focus on delivering strategies that drive your retail performance and growth, for today and in the future.
We provide deep market intelligence on trends and opportunities in the relevant markets that are part of your expansion plan.
Our team of retail experts has deep insight as well as accurate and timely local and market intelligence to identify and capitalize on opportunities. Whether your expanding into new markets or growing your presence in an existing one, we partner with you to create flexible solutions that will drive your strategic multi-market growth. Our collaborative, integrated service structure helps ensure consistency and efficiency across your entire portfolio.
Our extensive knowledge, expertise and track record include all forms of retail, from small bay leasing to street front, specialty retail, outlet retail services, enclosed malls and large format retail. And we offer a wide range of complementary services to effectively support and grow your branded presence across key markets.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- The Future of Retail (March 2020)
- Edmonton Retail Market Report (Mid-Year 2019)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Canada's Retail Landscape & Mall Performance Infographic (Spring 2019)
- Future Forward: The Rise of Urban Enclaves in Metro Vancouver
- International Retailers Entering Canada Infographic
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q1 2019)
- British Columbia Real Estate Investment Review (Year-End 2018)
- Edmonton Investment Market Report (Winter 2018)
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q4 2018)
- Winnipeg Office Review (Q2 2019)
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q3 2018)