Commercial real estate valuation services from Avison Young Canada
Intelligence, insight and accuracy for accurate value
Whether it is the disposition, acquisition, financing, quarterly or annual reporting and litigation, you need to know the value of the asset. That’s not always easy to do when economies in markets globally continue to fluctuate. So how do you protect and maximize your investment in real estate? With the intelligence, insight and accuracy from our valuation and advisory services.REQUEST A REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL
Our valuation team is made up of experienced professionals that handle valuations and higher profile services for our clients. Our expertise, combined with the intelligence garnered through our strong relationships with pension funds, financial institutions, mortgage brokers and property owners across markets and asset classes lets us determine the right value for any property.
We offer a wide range of consulting and real estate appraisal services. We carry out analysis and valuations and can also advise on real estate investment decisions, property portfolio diversification, business valuations and plant relocations. We also specialize in analysis and negotiation of sale/leaseback agreements, rental arbitration, insurance valuations and brokerage services for businesses that are to be sold on a confidential basis.
The Multiverse of Work
No single way of working was disrupted more or for longer by the COVID-19 pandemic than knowledge work. While corporate workplaces remain an indispensable tool, knowledge workers want a "Multiverse of Work," having both the flexibility to work remotely and a place to gather with coworkers, not either one or the other. But what does the research actually say about the merits of alternative work strategies?READ MORE
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Q3 2021 AY Calgary Office Market Report
- Greater Toronto Area Office Market Report (Q3 2021)
- Edmonton Industrial Market Report Q3 2021
- British Columbia Multi-Family Investment Report (Fall 2021)
- Downtown Vancouver Office Tenant Profile Report (Q3 2021)
- Winnipeg Industrial Market Report (Q1 2021)
- Debt Market Monitor (June 2021)
- Calgary Industrial Market Report (Q1 2021)
- Greater Montreal Area Office Market Report (Q1 2021)
- Capital Debt Market Update - Spring 2021
- 2021 National Outlook for Canada
- Downtown Vancouver Office Tenant Profile Report (Q3 2019)