Distressed Property Services
Avison Young’s distressed property team has the extensive technical knowledge and expertise to manage, value, lease, market and sell your distressed properties to minimize risk, and maximize proceeds.
From receivership to management, leasing and disposition, corporate and asset strategy to implementation we cover a full-range of services. Our expert appraisers and knowledgeable brokers provide detailed appraisal studies and concise Broker Opinions of Value reports and Broker Pricing Opinions.
Our key service lines to aid in distressed asset situations:
- Valuation and Advisory Services
- Business Consulting & Advisory Services
- Real Estate Management Services
- Project Management Services
- Real Estate Consulting & Advisory Services
- Leasing Strategy & Agency Services
- Property Tax Appeal
- Capital Markets, Debt Services, & Investment Sales
Experts in all asset classes, specializing in:
- Asset and portfolio strategy
- Accredited appraisal & valuation services
- Receivership and judicial/court-ordered sale listing services
- Listing proposals and broker opinions of value
- Licensed property management services to assist receivers
- Advisory services for insolvency, workouts and restructuring (businesses, assets/real estate and debt)
- Expert witness testimony and litigation support in court or arbitration
- Corporate real estate strategy including workplace, industrial and retail footprint optimization
Structured to support your distressed property, no matter the scope.
Our services are aligned to offer full or partial support of your unique distressed property experience.
01 Understand your asset
Analyze and value distressed property situations and provide solutions to align with your business and real estate needs.
02 Take control and stabilize
Complete property administration, project management and maintenance takeover.
03 Create value
Discover and resolve unknown issues and disputes to better position your asset in the market.
04 Disposition / exit
Strategic disposition and exit strategies to effectively market and sell your assets for maximum value.
Avison Young COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Centre - Global real estate insights and expertise
As this unprecedented situation continues to rapidly evolve, Avison Young's briefing notes are intended to provide our clients with an up-to-date assessment of the impact on the commercial real estate market.
- Calgary Industrial Market Report (Q4 2020)
- Greater Montreal Area Industrial Market Report (2020 Review & 2021 Forecast)
- Canada Hotel Market (2020 Review and 2021 Outlook)
- Greater Montreal Area Office Market Report (2020 Review & 2021 Forecast)
- Debt Market Monitor (February 2021)
- Metro Vancouver, BC Office Market Report (Year-End 2020)
- Greater Toronto Area Industrial Market Report (Q4 2020)
- Greater Toronto Area Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (Q4 2020)
- Calgary Office Market Report (Q4 2020)
- Commercial Real Estate Properties Nova Scotia
- Greater Toronto Area Office Market Report (Q4 2020)
- Edmonton Office Market Report (Q4 2020)