Commercial real estate tenant representation services
The right place for success
Finding the right location for your business is critical and that's where our tenant representation professionals can help. Where you work is influenced not only by real estate market factors, but also by fundamental business drivers like employee attraction and retention, workplace productivity and alignment with your corporate strategy. We work closely with tenants to understand your business goals and secure the best locations through situation analysis to ensure your ongoing success.Connect with my local tenant representation advisor
We take a comprehensive approach to representing you, from situation analysis through option development and project implementation. We leverage our research and deep knowledge of markets and their dynamics to identify opportunities and secure the right property for your business.
Our team of experts focuses on your long-term goals and business objectives to bring you creative solutions that work for you, now and in the future.
Trend #7: Cities revitalised
Cities are coming back to life post-pandemic, but flexible working is here to stay. See what data and analytics are helping us uncover about the future in our 10 trends for CRE in 2023 report.Explore
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
Tenant representation news and updates
- Greater Montreal Area Industrial Market Report (Outlook 2022)
- Greater Montreal Area Industrial Market Report (Mid-year 2021)
- Greater Montreal Area Office Market Report (Q2 2021)
- 2021 National Outlook for Canada
- Toronto West Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- Toronto North and East Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- Calgary Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- Greater Toronto Area Office Market Report (Q3 2019)
- Edmonton Retail Market Report (Mid-Year 2019)
- Edmonton Office Market Report (Mid-Year 2019)
- North Shore, BC Commercial Real Estate Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Calgary Office Market Report (Q2 2019)