Boost efficiency, productivity and profitability with building management
Your employees expect clean, safe and comfortable work environments that run smoothly without interruptions. You need to meet real estate financial and operational goals. Our facility management team helps you do both.Connect with my local facility management advisor
We offer a comprehensive approach to building management with broad experience in the management of office, industrial and retail properties in a range of industries and critical operating environments.
Our experts take a portfolio-wide approach with the goal of delivering sustainable improvement over the long-term. Our team proactively identifies areas to reduce costs and implement new processes and upgrades in ways that balance upfront costs with efficiency gains without sacrificing the safety or experience of your employees.
Facilities management services include:
- Building operations
- Operating cost management
- Workspace deployment strategies
- Network of strategic partners and preferred suppliers
- Reporting systems and technology
- Sustainability initiatives
- Space planning and allocation of space and furniture
- Maintenance and inventory control of furniture, equipment and telecommunications equipment
- Maintenance, security, administrative and office services contracts
- Internal cost allocation of real estate costs
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- 2021 National Outlook for Canada
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Greater Montreal Office Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Rapport du marché des espaces de bueraux, Grand Montréal (Printemps 2019)
- Greater Montréal Office Market Report (Spring 2019)