Local Market Knowledge Backed by National Network
Avison Young’s Senior Housing Capital Markets professionals specialize in senior housing and skilled nursing investment sales. The group is led by experienced professionals with decades of healthcare real estate sales experience who have directly participated in over US $3 billion of senior housing and skilled nursing sales in all regions of the U.S., from single asset sales to large portfolio dispositions.
The Senior Housing Team is supported by an expansive internal network of more than 75 Avison Young Healthcare professionals located in offices across the Avison Young platform. The team is distinguished by the use of local knowledge to understand and articulate the role each asset plays in the local delivery market, and as a result the team is able to maximize value.
For every assignment, the Senior Housing team employs a database that tracks thousands of active, qualified investors in healthcare real estate. This ensures maximum exposure and competition during the asset marketing process. The team has established long-term relationships with the leading healthcare capital providers, including REITs, domestic and international institutional funds, and private investors.
Our consulting services include :
- Investment Sales / Brokerage
- Broker Opinion of Value
- Strategic Consulting
- Equity Capital / Joint Ventures
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- 2021 National Outlook for Canada
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)
- Greater Montreal Office Market Report (Summer 2019)
- Rapport du marché des espaces de bueraux, Grand Montréal (Printemps 2019)
- Greater Montréal Office Market Report (Spring 2019)