Denis Perreault, MBA
Principal, Managing Director,Chartered Real Estate Broker
Denis Perreault is a senior executive with over thirty years of experience in commercial real estate, namely in international investments, asset management, office leasing, real estate management, commercial real estate brokerage (sales and leasing). He acquired extensive expertise and market knowledge, mainly in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle, New-York, Boston and Washington D.C.
Prior to joining Avison Young in 2014, Denis worked at Ivanhoé Cambridge, the real estate branch of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, from 1996 to 2013. He successively held the positions of Senior Leasing Director – Property Managament, Vice President – Asset Management, and Vice President, Investments, Eastern North America. Denis previously held several commercial real estate brokerage positions, namely with Pierremont Realties Ltd (now Colliers International) and GC Gagnon Realties Inc.
Denis specializes in developing and maintaining business relationships, corporate strategies and negotiations. Renowned commercial real estate expert, he is known for his proven ability to perform high-quality work and motivate people. Denis easily adapts to organizational changes and works well under pressure.
Executive MBA specialized in real estate, Université du Québec à Montréal (2000)
Bachelor in Business Administration (marketing), HEC Montréal (1979)
- Director, Advisory Committee, Ivanhoe Cambridge Real Estate Chair (1998-2013).
- Chairman, Board of Directors, UDI Quebec (2006-2012). Active member.
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Collège de l’immobilier du Québec (2009-2010).
- Member, Order of Chartered Administrators of Quebec.
- Member, OACIQ (Quebec Real Estate Agents’ Association).
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Advisory Committee, OACIQ.
- Speaker, Real Estate seminars of the Ivanhoe Cambridge/ ESG UQAM Chair.
- Guest teacher, Executive MBA course specialized in commercial real estate (2012).