Valuation and Advisory Services
Valuation and advisory services
Our appraisal team has undertaken assignments in western Canada on behalf of individual property owners, investors, developers, realtors, insurance companies, various levels of governments, lawyers, the Courts, as well as financial and lending institutions. We offer a wide range of expert services including Real Property Evaluations; Assessment and Tax Consulting; and Studies such as Feasibility, Development, Highest and Best Use Analyses, as well as Market Surveys. Full computer analysis including Discounted Cash Flow, and Sensitivity Analysis is available on income-producing properties. In addition, we offer Arbitrations and Expert Witness Testimony.
Specific value estimates with respect to Property Evaluations are provided for mortgage lending and financing purposes, buying and selling real estate, expropriations, estate planning, divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure and potential future developments. Property rights appraised include fee simple, leasehold and leased fee tenure All reports are certified by appraisers holding professional designations from the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI or CRA). Reports are made in accordance with the rules, ethics, and standards of this organization.
All appraisers are licensed in the Province of Alberta and Members of the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA).
Our services include:
- Real estate appraisals
- Expropriation appraisals
- Litigation / arbitration consulting and expert witness testimony
- Market studies
- Feasibility studies
- Highest and best use analysis
- Development analysis
- Real estate investment studies
Our expertise includes opinions of value on the following categories of property:
- Major downtown office buildings
- Suburban office buildings
- Apartment buildings, row housing and condominium developments
- Industrial properties - owner / user and investment grade
- Shopping centres - regional, district and neighborhood
- Hotels, motor inns, motels
- Single family dwellings
- Land (all types)
- Special use properties – auto dealerships, schools, churches, etc.
Types of studies, analyses and surveys include:
- Feasibility studies
- Office, retail and warehouse tenant surveys
- Condominium absorption sudies
- Residential subdivision analysis
- Apartment vacancy and rental surveys
- Real estate portfolio investment analysis
- Condominium reserve fund studies
For real estate appraisal related inquiries, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 403.228.4001
Fax: +1 403.262.3325
1200, 585 - 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1G1
To make an online order or inquiry, please fill out our form.